About the Everything Fun Run
Location: Granite Regional Park
Date: Saturday, January 31st
Time: Gates open at 8am. First wave starts at 9 a.m., last wave at Noon.
Admission: $36 (price increases 1/17), $15 Kids
It's back for 2015! Yesssss!
Get ready for a slam dunk fun event. Fun runs are becoming an exciting way for people to get out and get active with friends and family. And, with a schmorgesborg of fun run themes out there, we thought, what the heck, let's just toss the parts people love most and put them all in one run! And there you have it friends, the Everything Fun Run! It's got color, it's got mud, it's got foam, it's got zombies, it's got people running around in crazy costumes, and more! It's our 2nd year and it promises to be even more exciting than last year. Come out and join the fun. Get your tickets today!
How it's going down...
Get dressed up for FUN!Most people love to come to fun runs in costumes, but the choice is yours. You can check out our Pinterest page for fun ideas.
Frolick through the Wild and Wacky Course!
This isn't timed, so it doesn't matter if you run, walk, skip or crawl...it's all about the fun.
Take some photos with your friends and family to share your experience.
Build up your fun run crew by sharing this event today!
Want an Unforgettable Experience?
This event will be the talk of the town. Be a part of it!
Wear shorts & a tee, or get silly!
The Everything Fun Run is your opportunity to unleash your inner child and let him/her run free! You can also just throw on any old shirt and pair of shorts and make your way through the the course super casual. It's up to you! The theme of the day though is FUN - and taking time out from the same old routine to have a mini adventure you'll never forget.
Visit Everything Fun Run's profile on Pinterest.
Race costume theme ideas:
- Tutus and Tiaras
- 80's lovers with big hair and bright colors
- Whatever crazy fun attire they feel like! It's up to you how wild (or tame) you want to get with your fun run look.
- Check out our Pinterest page for more inspiration....
RULES for the crazy (and partially cray cray)
We're all about fun and having a good time at the Everything Fun Run. With that said, we have a small stash of rules for you to keep in mind so things stay in good, fun order.
- 1. Have Fun, This is not a race; it is a personal challenge or just for fun.
- 2. Registrations are not transferable or refundable.
- 3. No roughhousing. This is a family event, bullies will be ejected from the facility, see rule 2.
- 4. Anyone can skip any obstacle.
- 5. No open toe shoes, No cleats.
- 6. Do not inhale or digest and portions of the track including but not limited to Foam, Color, Mud or Straw.
- 7. You may not participate if you have a known or diagnosed medical condition or are pregnant.
- 8. You must sign the event waiver.
- 9. No sharp clothing or props allowed.
- 10. You may not be intoxicated (drugs or alcohol) before or during the fun run.